No Control
I would have to admit that I'm somewhat of an emotional person. But nothing like the bizarre behavior as of late. I honestly think it's the pregnancy. It is very strange how something "normal" will happen, that is not even remotely something I would cry about, and I feel the sobs welling up, and I think to myself. "are you crying? what!? This isn't something to cry about" and before I know it, I'm not just slightly emotional, but out and out sobbing with tears, snot, what have you.
This strange phenom happenend over the holidays when we were snowmobiling in the Black Hills. Ryan's dad, Bob, was pulling us behind the snowmobile in a large sled. A large evergreen branch was in the way, Ryan came into contact with it first with the back of his head and it gently swung back, released, and SMACK. Hit me right in the eye. Of course it hurt, my eye was open. But, instead of a normal reaction of grimaced pain, I started sobbing, the more I tried to control it, the more I couldn't stop. Pretty soon, yep, bawling. Ryan has become somewhat familiar with this pregnancy symptom, although, it generallly rears it's head more commonly during an emotional story, or television show, or commercial involving children. But, poor Bob, I imagine that may have been a little AWKWARD for him.
As if the swelling belly, fingers, ankles, back pain, sleep loss, frequent bathroom breaks aren't enough!
This strange phenom happenend over the holidays when we were snowmobiling in the Black Hills. Ryan's dad, Bob, was pulling us behind the snowmobile in a large sled. A large evergreen branch was in the way, Ryan came into contact with it first with the back of his head and it gently swung back, released, and SMACK. Hit me right in the eye. Of course it hurt, my eye was open. But, instead of a normal reaction of grimaced pain, I started sobbing, the more I tried to control it, the more I couldn't stop. Pretty soon, yep, bawling. Ryan has become somewhat familiar with this pregnancy symptom, although, it generallly rears it's head more commonly during an emotional story, or television show, or commercial involving children. But, poor Bob, I imagine that may have been a little AWKWARD for him.
As if the swelling belly, fingers, ankles, back pain, sleep loss, frequent bathroom breaks aren't enough!


1 Comments:
Yet again. i feel your pain.
Hormones are crazy little things aren't they. Oh i can't wait to be on a normal hormone balance.... let's see in 10 mos when i'm no longer breastfeeding? Heaven help us!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home