project nursery


We don't have the best set-up anymore for 2 kids. It has been a slight dilemma to figure out who is sleeping where. I think I may have mentioned it before, but we didn't feel comfortable putting Graham downstairs yet (that was mostly me) Plus, that would have meant no guest room during the time we will be needing it most. So, we have made a make-shift nursery at the top of our staircase. Basically we all sleep in the same room. Baby at one end, Ryan and I in the middle, Graham in the cubby on the other end. We may very well be crazy.
But, I think it worked out pretty well considering it's a landing. I also insisted on doing a little photo collage because the walls seemed so bare. Ryan was delighted to hang photos on walls we will be leaving in a few months, but he managed to help with minimal disgusted grunts even when I took my time deliberating on the spacing and arranging. Anyways, I thought I'd share a shot of the little area, I'm not completely done with all the organizing, and maybe some final decorating, but this is basically it.


3 Comments:
thanks for the preview. it looks very nice. M
1st off.
thanks for hte sweet onsies you made.... so ADORABLE! :) You are creative and crafty :)
2nd. I think that sounds nice and cozy! :) I wouldn't really worry about G. being downstairs though we are downstairs with both are kids up... and it really works out good :) BUT moving graham downstairs when baby comes may make him feel ousted.... so maybe since you are moving it is best to leave him near you.
Just my opinions :)
I think it looks adorable. I completely understand about making temporary lodgings a design/decorating necessity. I have done that many times the last few years and agree 100%. Can't wait to see it in a couple of weeks!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home