me&myBoys

Life with boys. Married to one, raising one, and one that is brand new. Gotta love it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

I am 30 years old, married with children. If the 20's are for finding yourself, I think it's happened just in time. Up til now I've kind of felt like a poser. But, these boys . . . Ry, G, & O . . . they've helped me become who I'm supposed to be. Being part of their lives, helping them know they are precious and loved is what I am supposed to do. Everything else is extra to that primary goal.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Owen and Graham Photos posted on .MAC

Please check out my .MAC photo page (side bar link) .MAC

"Owen Arrives" through "Graham is 2" are all new photos.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do I know that girl?

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an adorable family you are...you have the most precious..beautiful boys ever!!!and... They are soooo blessed to have you as parents!!
Thanks for sharing..can't wait to see you all.
Noreen

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home