Fem-bot
Do you remember the fembots from the Austin Powers movies? That is me right now. You may have thought having boobs that begin immediately underneath your collar bone and are hard as rock was sexy. It is not. In fact I am in so much pain I sent Ryan to Walgreens for Percocet. Keep in mind that I haven't touched the stuff for any of the other ailments deriving from the delivery and that it's past my bedtime and I'm exhausted from last night's "Graham has a cold and Owen needs to eat" marathon. Nothing but these aching bowling balls attached to my body could keep me awake right now. This . . . really . . . bites.


3 Comments:
Been there...done that. I promise it gets better. Really. Sleep does return and then the world seems right again.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you!
I'm sorry - that must be awful right now. We hope you feel better soon.
word i HEARD that! Yes, i remember fembots.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home