me&myBoys
Life with boys. Married to one, raising one, and one that is brand new. Gotta love it.
About Me

- Name: shannon
- Location: Midwest, United States
I am 30 years old, married with children. If the 20's are for finding yourself, I think it's happened just in time. Up til now I've kind of felt like a poser. But, these boys . . . Ry, G, & O . . . they've helped me become who I'm supposed to be. Being part of their lives, helping them know they are precious and loved is what I am supposed to do. Everything else is extra to that primary goal.



7 Comments:
Its amazing how we hear ourselves through our children. It doesn't seem to sound as bad coming out of our mouth as it does our children. Funny!;)
Too cute. By the way I love the bedding you picked for that cute bunk bed!
I can just see the gleam in his little eyes as he said it...
Has this photo captured Danny picking his nose? Mom
Has he been listening in at our house? I probably say that one a couple of dozen times a day!
So fun to see the pictures from your 80's party—since ipods have made it so easy, we tend to listen to lots of our old favorites from that era.
love it - thanks too for opening up your home for the "fall" birthday party for the cousins last weekend. Hopefully we didn't make too much of a mess.
awe we miss you guys here in nashville. have a great time with zach and velvet.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home