Lakeside in Dakota
I think I mentioned earlier that Ryan and I had closed on a home in South Dakota. Here are some photos of our future residence. We are really excited about it, and have been thinking of ways to make it "ours," without getting too carried away. Picking out furniture and deciding on changes is hard work, especially when you are trying to compromise with your husband. Ryan and I are both pretty strong willed, and last night I threw a mini fit when he mentioned he didn't think he liked something that I had pointed out. I guess that's part of being married, compromising, blech. Anyways, It is located on the lake which will be such a treat, when I'm not chasing little boys away from the water's edge, that is. We are trying to think of creative fences that will keep babies away from the water without blocking too much of the view.
Ironically, photos are the only images Ryan and I have seen. We had been looking for homes on the lake with no luck, when we found out about this one. It seemed like something we would like, so we went for it based solely on heresay of family and friends who had seen it. Fingers crossed we will like it as much as we think we will :-)


Ironically, photos are the only images Ryan and I have seen. We had been looking for homes on the lake with no luck, when we found out about this one. It seemed like something we would like, so we went for it based solely on heresay of family and friends who had seen it. Fingers crossed we will like it as much as we think we will :-)




3 Comments:
Love the house! It's looks so perfect for you guys and you can't beat the fact that it is on the lake! I bet you're anxious to get into it, aren't you?
Oh it looks wonderful!!!!! I can't wait to see more pics once you get there!
can't wait to have you back in Dakota!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home