napping
This morning Graham and I went to our friends' house, the Oxford's. Mary had invited all the wives with kids over for playtime, it was fun for both Graham and I. He digs the toys, and I liked visiting with these women. Mary is one of those people you instantly like, and while I realize that we may never be able to hang out on a consistent basis, she's someone that I genuinely wish I knew better.
We left in hopes to get Graham back for a naptime, however he catnapped in the car, and I just went to eavesdrop on him. He is far from napping. He is actually making bear noises in the crib, which must be hilarious to him because after he growls he cracks himself up and laughs like it's the funniest thing he's ever heard. Boy, I hope he gets tired again!
So, cute, though.
We left in hopes to get Graham back for a naptime, however he catnapped in the car, and I just went to eavesdrop on him. He is far from napping. He is actually making bear noises in the crib, which must be hilarious to him because after he growls he cracks himself up and laughs like it's the funniest thing he's ever heard. Boy, I hope he gets tired again!
So, cute, though.


1 Comments:
Isn't it so fun to spy or listen in on them. Owen talks and makes all sorts of noises too! it always cracks me up. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home