me&myBoys

Life with boys. Married to one, raising one, and one that is brand new. Gotta love it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

I am 30 years old, married with children. If the 20's are for finding yourself, I think it's happened just in time. Up til now I've kind of felt like a poser. But, these boys . . . Ry, G, & O . . . they've helped me become who I'm supposed to be. Being part of their lives, helping them know they are precious and loved is what I am supposed to do. Everything else is extra to that primary goal.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Phone outage

Hi everyone

I just wanted to let you all know that I am without phone. It was on it's way out, with one hinge completely gone, then this morning, Graham decided to put the gimpy tool out of it's misery.

Please email me if you need to get ahold of me for any reason. I'm sure I'll be nearby checking obsessively in a communication starved manner.

Much to blog about, maybe I'll get to that today as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home