psst . . .

While Bob was here, he and Ryan concocted this plan to get Graham to sleep in his toddler bed using his pacifier as leverage. This is not necessarily a plan I'm super pumped about, and I have to admit I'm a bit skeptical as to why we are insisting on getting G in his "big-boy" bed when he actually sleeps better, and longer with no fall-offs in the pak-n-play. But, knowing Ryan and Bob and their problem-solviing ways, I think it has something to do with the challenge of the whole situation.
Anyways, the plan is that if Graham gets out of his toddler bed (which he usually does repeatedly) and must be put in the pak-n-play, he has to sleep without his pacifier. Shortly after this photo was taken, Graham was put to bed and given the warning about not getting out, and the consequences of said action. Well, he did not heed the warning, actually he did not heed the warning even after a 2nd chance was given, and Ryan put him in his pak-n-play with out the beloved paci.
I just hate having to hear the sweetie pie cry, I mean, look at that face! But, I think he may be on to my weakness. Not long after Ryan came back downstairs, we were listening to the little sobs on the baby monitor, and we hear this soft little voice whisper, . . . "mom, . . . mom"
Ryan and I laughed and laughed, he may as well said "psst . . . mom, he's not looking, the paci's right there, he'll never know"


5 Comments:
oh the cuteness :)
What a darling face!!!!!
So.....what happened? Who gave in you or Graham? M
I will have a talk with him! Anything new with the house situations? Erin and I might be going back for Easter now, when are you officially due?
i need to read these more often!! you didn't tell me about your loose tooth :)
i want to know if graham ended up sleeping ok or not?
you're a really fun writer - i love reading all of it!
I just put a comment on the "road warriors" post that was meant for here... sorry. You'll know which one it is when you see it!
DZ
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home