road warriers

Over the weekend, Ryan's dad, Bob, and brother-in-law, Darren came to visit us on their way back to South Dakota, from New Jersey. I'm not sure how it is considered on the way, but I wasn't about to argue. I love visitors. It was a really low key time, relaxing for us, and so much fun for Graham. He was absolutely enthralled with super-grover, sesame street games on Darren's laptop, and he played and wrestled with Grandpa. We walked to the park, talked a little business, went out to eat, church, etc. It's just so nice to be around family.
Ryan and I are getting closer to finalizing a place to live in South Dakota. Bob is doing alot of the legwork because it's a sensitive situation and he is so calm, caring and helpful. I hope I can write a post soon saying we have bought the house for-sure, for-sure. Fingers crossed. Something will happen soon, either way.


3 Comments:
congrats!!!
I suppose we may have stretched the meaning of the phrase "on the way" to its limits:)
Thanks for the fun and relaxing time... I just wish we would have had more time. Janelle and I (and the kiddies) are looking forward to having ya'all close by soon!
Darren
How could anyone not be a softy with that smile! Good to hear the update of how good the plan is working:) So what happens now when you take away the paci for good?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home