me&myBoys
Life with boys. Married to one, raising one, and one that is brand new. Gotta love it.
About Me

- Name: shannon
- Location: Midwest, United States
I am 30 years old, married with children. If the 20's are for finding yourself, I think it's happened just in time. Up til now I've kind of felt like a poser. But, these boys . . . Ry, G, & O . . . they've helped me become who I'm supposed to be. Being part of their lives, helping them know they are precious and loved is what I am supposed to do. Everything else is extra to that primary goal.



3 Comments:
So adorable :) By the way I am driving that way and will be there at night. When can we hang?
Anytime. What works for you? Are you in town through the week?
how cute is that? Makes me want to give G a big squeeze!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home