Caramel Rolls
Here is one of my favorite breakfast treats.
2 loaves of Frozen dough (Rhodes sweetened or unsweetened is best)
Night before:
spray pans with non-stick spray
let loaves thaw in pan
spray some cling wrap with non-stick, and place over pan.
after they rise a couple/few hours tear 1 loaf of dough into little balls and place in the 9x13 non-stick sprayed pan pour caramel sauce over dough balls
Caramel sauce:
1 stick of melted butter
3/4 c brown sugar
1 pkg vanilla pudding (not instant)
1/2 t cinnamon
Tear 2nd loaf into little balls and fill in the bare areas.
Put sprayed cling wrap over pan and Place in refrigerator overnight
Next morning:
Let rise a bit more, then bake 30 minutes at 350. Let cool for 5 minutes and flip over and remove from pan.
2 loaves of Frozen dough (Rhodes sweetened or unsweetened is best)
Night before:
spray pans with non-stick spray
let loaves thaw in pan
spray some cling wrap with non-stick, and place over pan.
after they rise a couple/few hours tear 1 loaf of dough into little balls and place in the 9x13 non-stick sprayed pan pour caramel sauce over dough balls
Caramel sauce:
1 stick of melted butter
3/4 c brown sugar
1 pkg vanilla pudding (not instant)
1/2 t cinnamon
Tear 2nd loaf into little balls and fill in the bare areas.
Put sprayed cling wrap over pan and Place in refrigerator overnight
Next morning:
Let rise a bit more, then bake 30 minutes at 350. Let cool for 5 minutes and flip over and remove from pan.


6 Comments:
Thank you Shannon! I can't tell you how embarassing it is not to KNOW HOW to make carmel rolls and I've been too ashamed to ask anyone. I can do that...at least I think I can. I'll try them for Christmas morning.
Yum! I only make the "freezer to oven" caramel rolls because I have never found an easy enough recipe. This sounds like one I can do.
Thanks!
Love this recipe! Sometimes when I'm really lazy, I'll just buy two jars of carmel sauce instead of making the homemade version. It comes out great, too!
Sounds yummy. Maybe I'll try it for Christmas morning!
Are you an amazing cook just like Michelle?
made them-they were great...
my family thanks you!
I also made them on Christmas Eve morning...they were a hit!
Thanks!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home