Yes, I'm that gross
You know how you get down to those last few pairs of clean underwear, the ones that you never like wearing because they are the nasty granny ones, or too uncomfortable to use unless absolutely necessary? Well, that's my cue that I absolutely need to laundry.
Did I heed that cue?
No. Today I am wearing my swimsuit bottoms.
Did I heed that cue?
No. Today I am wearing my swimsuit bottoms.


15 Comments:
that is so funny!
I don't see that as a sign to do laundry...but a sign to buy some new underwear.
LOL funny!
I don't think that's gross at all. I think you're simply being creative.
Now ... I believe with Valentine's Day coming up, some department stores will be having sales on underwear. You should probably stock up.
I agree with Just mom, stock up on the undies and you can buy yourself a few more days. Hilarious story!
Or go with the trend in Hollywood...no undies.
I guess my question is - "if you didn't do laundry today, what's next in line for tomorrow's underwear?"
Ummmmm . . . might get a little breezy.
You are too funny!
You have always been my classiest sister. :)
Maybe Michelle will want to give your husband the address to Red Envelope so that you can get a much needed package in the mail. If you believe in global warming you can check out my latest post called "Yeah Right" for the 2007 look and see how that might work for you, haha!
I agree with Heidi...it's time to stock up on some new ones, hey for that matter get some new ones for everyone.
I am so with you on the laundry. I actually had my mother-in-law ship our dirty laundry back after our trip so I had room in the suitcases for our new clothes after a shopping excursion. The boxes (yes plural) arrived Friday but I have not unpacked them yet.
Shannon you are too funny, I love your story! By the way this is Jen from church :D
Totally cracked me up!
Because I'm not always on top of the laundy situation around here is the precise reason I and my kids have lots and lots of undies. : )
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home