latest fling

I held out for so long . . . and as I had confessed to my sister in law's, had been a designer jean virgin. I told them the story of my first, how they beckoned me into the dressing room tempting me with their butt-minimizing promises and leg-lengthening possibilities.
You know how hard it is to stop once you go too far . . . and while I'm a long way from becoming "easy", my new fling is a little wild, a lot of fun, and maybe even a little kinky. Please let me introduce Mr. B, . . . Mr Allen B.
How could I resist?!


3 Comments:
Those are SOOOOOO cool! Is that photo you? Didn't you just have a baby???? Wow- very impressive.
you look even better in person!! can't wait to borrow them, neighbor!
i'm jealous - we might have to go shopping together sometime!!! You do look great - love your hair from the other pic as well!
Erin
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home