a little more effort
Graham was "helping" me pack up our upstairs bathroom, although his packing was a more like unpacking. He would take things out of the boxes that I had already organized and "pack" them into the garbage sack. Who knows what I've lost, but after the entire ordeal of moving-WHO CARES!
Anyways, I took out the bin where I keep my curling iron, blow dryer, hair brush, etc. As I brush off the dust, Graham takes a good look at the items, and after a moment, he sort of "ah-ha's" looks up at me, points to the objects that he has apparently never seen handled before by me, and says confidently "GiGi's!"
Anyways, I took out the bin where I keep my curling iron, blow dryer, hair brush, etc. As I brush off the dust, Graham takes a good look at the items, and after a moment, he sort of "ah-ha's" looks up at me, points to the objects that he has apparently never seen handled before by me, and says confidently "GiGi's!"


3 Comments:
ah the adventures of moving with a toddler :)
enjoy! i wish i was there to help you, i know how hard it can be with 1 baby i can't imagine 2! do we get any pics of the new house? gosh i need to call you!!!
Oh Shannon! I can't even imagine packing everything up and moving with 2 small children! Kudos to you and Ryan!! We are so glad to have you in the neighborhood. The whole curling iron thing is so funny because it is really pointless somedays because the kids don't care what we look like. I can so relate :-)
Very cute!! It's fun to read your blog and actually see you the same day. I'm not used to that :-) Looking forward to the rest of the week with you guys.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home