magic genie
if i had 3 wishes . . .
i would seriously consider "sleeping in" as one of the three.
losing the pregnancy weight would be contemplated as well.
i would seriously consider "sleeping in" as one of the three.
losing the pregnancy weight would be contemplated as well.


2 Comments:
I remember those early baby days. Very difficult for me. I don't do well without sleep. I think my 3 wishes would still be similar even though my kids are older.
1. sleeping in (all day would be nice)
2. lose that pesky last 5 pounds
3. a full-time maid
You looked wonderful when I saw you! But I do understand the frustration with the baby weight. It seems that no matter how hard you try it will only come off with time. Hang in there! I can't wait for you guys to be back here so our kids can get to know each other. Fun times ahead!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home