first name basis
Graham has figured out that I have a first name.
Once in awhile I am now called mommy-shannon.
I guess it's better than the new name he has for Ryan: mommy-daddy.
Once in awhile I am now called mommy-shannon.
I guess it's better than the new name he has for Ryan: mommy-daddy.


5 Comments:
Too cute. Every once in awhile since I was the Wednesday night teacher in Grey's classroom, he calls me Miss Janelle. One night he said, "You're not mommy. You're Miss Janelle" as I was tucking him in bed.
It is so funny when they learn that their parents have real names. Hunter and Brylie will say "we call you mommy but everyone else calls you Teresa".
I hope all is going well with your house, we can't wait to see it.
Teresa
How cute!!!!!!!Lily has started doing this too. If Rod hollers my name in the house. Lily will start hollering too. It is so funny to hear her yell, "Miiiiiichelllllllle!!!"
I can't wait to see pics of your house!!!
that is funny.
owen occasionally calls jeff *jeff*.
but in the last couple days we have both gotton *mom* and *dad* which seems way too grown up!
Yesterday clear as day he said *mom where did daddy go?* this is all going too fast!
can you post pics of your house- or email :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home