me&myBoys
Life with boys. Married to one, raising one, and one that is brand new. Gotta love it.
About Me

- Name: shannon
- Location: Midwest, United States
I am 30 years old, married with children. If the 20's are for finding yourself, I think it's happened just in time. Up til now I've kind of felt like a poser. But, these boys . . . Ry, G, & O . . . they've helped me become who I'm supposed to be. Being part of their lives, helping them know they are precious and loved is what I am supposed to do. Everything else is extra to that primary goal.



5 Comments:
THAT IS SO GREAT :)!
Soooo cute! I would have given him the chocolate, too :-)
Who could turn that down?!? Chocolate makes me happy too! :-)
Teresa
I just can't believe how fast your boys are growing and changing. Wow! Enjoyed the weekend in MPLS alot. Thank you all for making the effort to all be there. It wouldn't have been the same without you all. Nancy P.
That is hilarious! Was great to see you all this weekend...tell Ryan his days with my shorts are numbered :)...oh, and where is your posting about the mighty softball tourney?!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home