Way too fast
Time FLIES.
It's hard to even know what to mention in a post.
It could be Graham's insane vocabulary. How each day Ryan and I look at each other and say something along the lines of "did you teach him that?" "Where did he pick that up?" "When did he stop doing that?" For example, the other day we pulled up to a favorite restaurant, not only does he mention on the way there that we are going to a "restwant" once we were there he asks us to pass the "shetta". (bruschetta)
Or I could post on little Owen's rapidly increasing size and smiles, or his contagious laugh that sounds a little like he is gasping for breath.
Other highlights have been the Arnold Reunion, filled with 4-wheeler rides, tomohawk contests and the Arnold masses. I'm so glad Ryan has such a fun family. We stayed at the cabin even after the reunion for a standing tradition with Allen and Emily West. This year our favorite activity was probably hiring a massage therapist for massages under the evergreen branches. Heavenly.
The saddest part of our Black Hills adventure occurred when we were browsing Jon Crane's Gallery (I think I'll be getting a painting of his for our home) Ryan had a tight grip on Graham for obvious reasons, Graham tries to escape with his stop, drop and bolt technique. Ryan, not to be fooled keeps his grasp on the 2 year old demolisher, and we were soon driving to Rapid City after Graham completed Stop, Drop, and twist. Thank God it was a simple procedure to put his elbow back into place, and thank God the doctor believed that we were not endangering our toddler.
I'm so glad you guys want to see pics of the house. AS of now, the downstairs walls are repaired and painted, and the floors are being re-finished. We are hoping for an early September move in date. (funny how it's shifted back from mid-July, to early August and now on to September) Maybe I'll take some pictures at the end of this week after the floors are done.
It's hard to even know what to mention in a post.
It could be Graham's insane vocabulary. How each day Ryan and I look at each other and say something along the lines of "did you teach him that?" "Where did he pick that up?" "When did he stop doing that?" For example, the other day we pulled up to a favorite restaurant, not only does he mention on the way there that we are going to a "restwant" once we were there he asks us to pass the "shetta". (bruschetta)
Or I could post on little Owen's rapidly increasing size and smiles, or his contagious laugh that sounds a little like he is gasping for breath.
Other highlights have been the Arnold Reunion, filled with 4-wheeler rides, tomohawk contests and the Arnold masses. I'm so glad Ryan has such a fun family. We stayed at the cabin even after the reunion for a standing tradition with Allen and Emily West. This year our favorite activity was probably hiring a massage therapist for massages under the evergreen branches. Heavenly.
The saddest part of our Black Hills adventure occurred when we were browsing Jon Crane's Gallery (I think I'll be getting a painting of his for our home) Ryan had a tight grip on Graham for obvious reasons, Graham tries to escape with his stop, drop and bolt technique. Ryan, not to be fooled keeps his grasp on the 2 year old demolisher, and we were soon driving to Rapid City after Graham completed Stop, Drop, and twist. Thank God it was a simple procedure to put his elbow back into place, and thank God the doctor believed that we were not endangering our toddler.
I'm so glad you guys want to see pics of the house. AS of now, the downstairs walls are repaired and painted, and the floors are being re-finished. We are hoping for an early September move in date. (funny how it's shifted back from mid-July, to early August and now on to September) Maybe I'll take some pictures at the end of this week after the floors are done.


3 Comments:
What a cute post. I wish it wasn't so long before we see you all again. It sounds like your kids are getting so big and we just saw them a few weeks ago! I would love to hear Owen laugh- it was so cute the way you described it. Take care!
oh how i wish we were all growing up together! Graham and owen are on the same page it seems!
Great to spend the weekend with you in Mpls. I am so thankful you are closer to family so we can all be involved in your life again. See you soon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home