mantle of white
The weekend couldn't have been more gorgeous. It snowed almost 2 feet in 24 hours. We snowmobiled, trekked around in the white, and cozied up in the cabin. The weekend was a success. I had been nervous, considering there were 10 people, 2 babies, and 2 dogs. But, at one point, I looked around at everyone: playing games, eating food, laughing, relaxing, the snow falling outside the windows gathering on the pine and I was able to drink it all in. I'm glad we all made the trek out there.






6 Comments:
Oooooo. Absolutely beautiful.
I am such a sucker for family get togethers like that. I make all of my siblings nuts each winter as I try to make them commit to a week away in the Hills in June. I love that you guys do a winter thing. That might be something to consider.
Love the photo of you and the boys. What are you sitting in?
Very beautiful!
Yay! I'm glad your weekend went so well. I thought about you off and on wondering how little O was doing. He must be feeling better. Cute picture of you and the boys.
Glad your back safe and blogging!
omgosh! Those pictres are so wonderful!!!!!
Perfect! So glad you were able to go, enjoy, and spend quality time with family. Those times are priceless. Thanks for sharing the great photos.
Shannon it looks like you had so much fun! Very cute pictures!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home