Family photos
Here are a few shots from our afore mentioned photo shoot. (check out davidmolnar.com, he's the fabulous photographer) We had actually taken some shots with our friend Rosana previous to this shoot, and alot of them turned out great. One problem, however, she used my camera and I had the idea to shoot in RAW mode, because I heard the enlargement possiblities are so much better. . . BUT I have yet to figure out how to make them work using Photoshop 7. If anyone knows, please share. Until then, they are held prisoner by my computer.




I had to include just a few of the "real" moments captured this family photoshoot. Isn't this a little more like real-life? This one probably won't make our wall, but isn't it hilarious?! I can't decide, part of me wants to blow it up huge, but is that mean to Owen?

Owen cracks me up

Ahhhhh, baby kisses




I had to include just a few of the "real" moments captured this family photoshoot. Isn't this a little more like real-life? This one probably won't make our wall, but isn't it hilarious?! I can't decide, part of me wants to blow it up huge, but is that mean to Owen?

Owen cracks me up

Ahhhhh, baby kisses


10 Comments:
I'm so melting. how precious!
Those are absolutely adorable! Looked like the boys had fun.
I say go for it. Owen won't know the difference and when he's old enough to realize it, you'll probably have already taken it down and replaced it with another silly one. He'll look back some day and laugh at it.
I'm glad your back posting!!
What great moments captured. What boy wouldn't show that photo with pride...? I think it's hilarious!
Shannon,
I hate to be the bearer of a harsh reality, but as the mother of three boys, I can tell you that Owen will one day be very proud of that photo. Boys are kooky that way. Nose-picking isn't on their list of gross things. Things that are on that list:
1. any food that is deemed "healthy."
2. putting away their sisters CLEAN underwear.
3. wiping up their own pee that has splashed on the toilet seat.
Sad ... but true.
Cindy
I am afraid I have to agree with Cindy on all points. Boys are weird that way. Just today I asked for a kiss and he said wait a minute since he was at that moment picking his nose. I said I would take a rain check. Boogers...kiss mom. Don't think so.
Great pitures.
Love them all!
Gotta love it! Showed my daughter who knows David from being in some weddings he's done and from TM. She said, "Awwwwwww!" Just love that last one!
So adorable! Thank you so much for sharing them with us
I love the picture with Owen by Graham's shoulder! So sweet - I need to come up there soon and play with them:-)What fun memories.
I was thinking "Awwww...what I nice picture" until I realized that your littlest was picking his nose. That's hilarious! What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home