A Tough Post
So, I don't know why, but I know that I need to take a break. I'm re-evaluating, editing, and attempting to search and grow. I know that for many people, this upcoming journey need not include the break from blogging, it would probably include blogging. However, for me, I am somewhat certain that you may not hear from me for awhile.
It's all good. I am going to wake up from sleepwalking, and now's the time.
If I get so inclined, I may share, however, it has never been my nature to go there, I usually think it's too ooey-gooey, and sometimes nauseating. So, even though, I may surprise myself and write it all out there, it may not happen. I am fairly sure, that you'll hear from me, in the comment section of your own blogs, though.
This is really hard for me, because I have enjoyed getting to know you all, and I've appreciated your comments and interaction. I think we should have a get-together, for those of us within driving distance. I think that would be a blast, (but maybe we'd all need to bring our laptops and type out the conversation!) Maybe we can do it at my house once it's rid of plaster dust, not that I don't love being able to make snow angels in construction mess . . .
For now- adios.
It's all good. I am going to wake up from sleepwalking, and now's the time.
If I get so inclined, I may share, however, it has never been my nature to go there, I usually think it's too ooey-gooey, and sometimes nauseating. So, even though, I may surprise myself and write it all out there, it may not happen. I am fairly sure, that you'll hear from me, in the comment section of your own blogs, though.
This is really hard for me, because I have enjoyed getting to know you all, and I've appreciated your comments and interaction. I think we should have a get-together, for those of us within driving distance. I think that would be a blast, (but maybe we'd all need to bring our laptops and type out the conversation!) Maybe we can do it at my house once it's rid of plaster dust, not that I don't love being able to make snow angels in construction mess . . .
For now- adios.


6 Comments:
Whatever it is, you know whats best for you and how to handle it. I do pray that God will guide you through and bring you back to blogging soon.
Lots of love! Take care!
you will be missed in blogging. i hope you are okay. i take breaks too. sometimes i just need it or am in a different head space.
love,e
Dear Lord,
Bless Shannon on this break and walk that she is taking. Bring her your peace and comfort. Holy Spirit open her heart and eyes to all that you want to minister to and grant her rest.
IJN- AMEN!
I don't like to say that I'll "pray for you" unless I really am...so there you have it!
God Bless you girl!
I will definitely miss you in the blogging world but would love to get together and hang out again very soon! Enjoy your break and call us if you need help getting your house back in order. Love you!
I will miss reading your blogs but would love to get together soon! Call if you need anything! We would even be willing to take the boys for awhile so that you and Ryan could have some alone time! Let me know!
Love you! Although this is relational, sometimes we use it as a replacement for real interaction with people. Take a break, we'll all be here...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home