OK OK

Not that anyone is just dying for me to get back to blogging. But if that were the case, this is my general announcement that I believe I will be back on board, atleast for the time being, as my schedule and inspiration allows, and I feel up for it, and the children aren't hollaring for my attention. Yes, I have commitment issues.
While I was away, I thought about things. Not nearly as much as I would have liked, but I felt good about some things that came of all the refocusing. But, I did find that when something particularly amusing happened, I missed writing about it. So, for good or bad, shallow or deep, this blog is somewhat of an outlet for me.
Like for instance when I went to find Graham in his new play room, asked him if he wanted to come watch a movie while mommy took a shower, THEN noticed that 2 closet doors were open and behind them was an electrician. Oh- Hello.
Or when Graham kissed Owen goodnight, but insisted we return because he didn't get to say "Uma", not knowing what he meant I brought Owen back to Graham, who leaned over and in a very deliberate manner kissed him with a big "MMMMMMmmmmahhh" smack.
I also found some yummy recipes, have had a couple fun large group parties, am attempting to decorate a new playroom that has already gotten away from me with homeless toys, and have survived a construction project.


13 Comments:
Glad to see you are back! Your house is BEAUTIFUL and I had a ton of fun on Friday! I know how it goes, you want to have time for yourself but who has time for that with kids, husband, and everything else you are responsible to take care of! Hang in there and I look forward to future posts!
I'm doing a happy dance in my head that you are back! I would get up and dance if my back didn't hurt so much. your pic is beautiful and love the format!
wow, if the break from blogging made you that refreshingly gorgeous i may have to consider taking one myself.
glad that you are back. your stories always amuse me!
Welcome back! You were missed. And that picture of your is GORGEOUS!
I can't believe that I just realized you are back! I am SO happy! I've added you to my daily reads again! Welcome back!
So excited you are blogging again. You always make me laugh... I love the stories about my sweet nephews!
Yay - you're back! I have missed your stories, but the one about the shower and the electrician just made up for all those days you were gone.
in case you aren't tired of hearing it yet, yay you are back! haha I enjoy reading your blog, always fun and entertaining! :D
I love the picture too!
It was fun to catch up—I've had very similar thought of late.
Okay, okay....Shannon, this was a nasty trick. You get us all excited that you're coming back and then....nothing. Come on girl, I know those two little guys have got to be doing and saying some funny stuff. Or, maybe it's you that has been doing the funny things.
Welcome back to the blogging community. :-)
Hey! Where are you!!!
Shannon,
I linked to your page when I was searching for a recording of a song called "So Good" by Jeff Kerr. I saw where you had posted a question to a Jeff Kerr looking for the music. While I never found a recording, I do have the printed music as we sing it at our church fairly regularly. If you never found it, I could fax or scan/email a copy of the sheet music to you.
Michael Rhodes
Mansfield/Arlington, Texas
rhodesmk@swbell.net
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home